About the client:
Emami City, developed by Emami Realty, Kolkata’s top developer, is one of the largest residential complexes of North Kolkata, near Lake Town. It offers premium apartments amidst vast green spaces and a serene environment along with a host of world-class features and amenities. Built by a dream team, every aspect of Emami City is thoughtfully designed to provide its residents with a living experience of the highest standards.
- Emami City was launched in 2012 and by mid of 2014, their sales started to dip as they had exhausted their focus market i.e. greater Kolkata.
- UDMC was given a mandate to formulate a foolproof digital marketing plan which can create interest amongst the target audience to generate enquiries and boost their sales once again
- The prime objective was to create and manage a powerful digital marketing plan to create awareness world-wide for Emami City and tap audience who are of Kolkata origin and have a connection with Kolkata.
Our approach was content centric. At UDMC, we know content is the backbone for any digital marketing program. We created and distributed relevant as well as compelling content through various means to create Emami City awareness. We generated leads and nurtured them through our in-house call centre facility till the last mile to build a satisfactory sales funnel for Emami Team.
Some of our works are as follows:
- Developed a responsive website and helps in executing push-marketing strategy
- Captured and recorded traffic on the website to generate leads
- Developed and executed ad campaigns on Facebook and Google Ad words to increase leads
- Used an extensive media push including videos, creative banners, face book updates etc
- Successfully targeted 21 lacs potential buyers through various campaigns on Facebook, to spread awareness and build online presence.
- Facebook Campaigns generated 115 Lacs Impressions and 1677 leads
- Google Ad campaigns fetched us 96 lacs impressions and generated 450 leads.
- Over a period of 12 months, Emami City website witnessed around 80,000 visitors.